Volunteer at Pocklington
Volunteering with Thomas Pocklington Trust can be rewarding and great fun. It’s a fantastic way to gain new skills, meet new people and make real, lasting friendships.
Our volunteers make a vital contribution to the work of the charity. They are involved in a wide range of activities that:
- help us to provide additional services to our users
- provide support in enabling our users to access services and participate in activities that increase their choices and help them maintain full and active lives
- provide new perspectives
- increase our contact with the local community that we serve.
Work at Pocklington
Thomas Pocklington Trust recognises that our staff play a key role in delivering high quality services to our service users, and we aim to reward them accordingly.
- good terms and conditions of employment
- excellent opportunities to gain new and specialist skills
- the opportunity to work in an organisation that encourages, values and supports its staff
As an organisation we are committed to equality and diversity, and have received many national employer accreditations such as Investors in People and Positive about Disabled People.