Would you or someone you know benefit from a home eye test?
Find out the up to date information on how to get a domiciliary eye test.
If you are unable to visit a high street optician by yourself because you have a physical or mental disability, then this leaflet sets out how to arrange for a sight test in your own home.
Read the PDF version of Sight Tests at Home
The benefits of a sight test
- What a domiciliary sight test is
- How to access the service
- NHS entitlements in England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales
- Signing the forms
- What the patient or carer can do before the test to get the most out of it
- What happens after the test
- Day-to-day eye care
If you would like to order hard copies, then you can email email@example.com stating your address and requirements.