Accessibility Statement for www.pocklington-trust.org.uk
This website has been developed to be usable by everybody, regardless of age or disability and has been designed to comply with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 Level AA. This website is under constant review to improve accessibility and usability.
Using our site
An accessibility audit has been undertaken on this site and the following accessibility features can be customised on every page:
- Text size: three font sizes are available.
- Colour contrast: black text can be displayed on a white background, or white text can be displayed on a black background.
This website has been designed to support personal browser and device settings and assistive technologies such as screen readers and magnifiers. This means you can:
- Access and navigate all menus using assistive technology.
- Navigate between headings and landmarks on all pages using assistive technology.
- Increase the text font size or zoom in on content.
Further information on how you can personalise your browsing experience please check out our Accessibility Tips.
Whilst we remain focused on ensuring that anyone can access this website, there are some known limitations.
- Embedded video and audio players can sometimes be difficult to use.
- Older PDF documents are not always accessible.
If you encounter content which you cannot access, please contact us and we will make arrangements to provide you with the information you require in an alternative format.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We are always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we are not meeting accessibility requirements, please contact us:
- By filling in the form on our contact us page,
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- or by calling 020 8995 0880 (UK Office Hours).
Any feedback we receive will be actioned by our Communications Team. If a response is requested, we will aim to reply within five business days.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Thomas Pocklington Trust is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons.
Issues with documents
- PDF documents published before September 2019 may not be fully accessible. We are working to ensure those still in use are available in an accessible format.
What we are doing to improve accessibility
This website is regularly reviewed for accessibility issues internally by Thomas Pocklington Trust’s Accessible Technology Working Group and externally by our growing team of blind and partially sighted volunteers.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 2 November 2020. It was last reviewed on 2 November 2020.
Share this page