The 2017 TPT Volunteering Awards were held at the Pocklington Hub last night (5th June).
The inaugural awards were held during Volunteers’ Week (1-7 June) to celebrate our wonderful volunteers.
Volunteers, service users, staff and corporate partners, including representatives from Moorfields Eye Hospital and Bank of America, attended the awards ceremony.
Our award winners are:
- West Midlands Volunteer of the Year – Mark Sanders (pictured)
- London Volunteer of the Year – Diana Plant
- Befriender of the Year – Maureen Pitman
- Link Up Volunteer of the Year – Hubert Feichtinger
- Inspirational Volunteer of the Year – Elise Crayton
- Pool Volunteer of the Year – Lauren Sloan
- Eye Clinic Support Service Volunteer of the Year – Michael O’Brien
- Positive Volunteering Partnership of the Year – Bank of America
- Continued Commitment Award winners – Helen Tran and Micky Gwilliam
Kirsty Palmer, Development Manager for Volunteering at TPT, congratulated each of our award winners and all of those nominated.
“This was a fantastic opportunity to thank our wonderful volunteers for their support and to recognise their contributions and achievements,” she said.