Salesforce Administrator programme
Applications for this programme has now closed
TPT has partnered with Blind IT to launch the Salesforce Administrator programme in the UK.
This programme will offer three places to blind and partially sighted people for a three-month paid work placement.
Candidates will complete a 16-week training programme and subject to passing the Salesforce Administrator certification exam, will be offered a paid three-month work placement. The placement will put into practice the learnings and skills developed as part of the Salesforce Administrator programme.
Salesforce is one of the leaders in customer relationship management (CRM) platforms, with over 150,000 customers globally. Salesforce Administrator jobs are growing at a rate of 37%. The best part of it all – Salesforce is accessible!
What will you learn?
The Salesforce Administration training programme will support people to learn the Salesforce Trailhead program. The course will provide supplemental materials, discussions and insights to get you on the path to Salesforce Certification. You will then go on to put into practice what they have learnt following passing the Salesforce Administrator qualification. You should expect to dedicate 10-20 hours to learning the course each week.
What is covered on the training programme?
- The setup and configuration of Salesforce organisations and users for companies, big or small.
- Understanding and applying best practices for data management and organisational security.
- Learning to build reports and dashboards.
- Creating automated workflows and processes to optimise complex business tasks.
What requirements are needed to apply?
To be able to apply for the training course you will need:
- A Windows device with assistive technology installed on it.
- Good screen reader/magnification skills. If you are using a screen reader, you should have knowledge of JAWS virtual cursor and JAWS touch mode.
- Experience of using NVDA.
Please note TPT cannot provide a laptop or PC computer to complete the course.
Expression of interest
The course is due to start in January 2022. Initial expressions of interest are to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title ‘Salesforce Administrator course’
Closing date for expressions of interest is 31 October 2021. Screening for candidates will take place in November 2021.
Share this page
Join our mailing list
Get the latest on our campaigns, news and events from Thomas Pocklington Trust by joining our mailing list