LVIF member organisations include small local organisations working in one single London borough, medium-sized organisations working across several London boroughs and large national organisations. Thomas Pocklington Trust CEO Peter Corbett chairs the LVIF’s quarterly meetings, which are held in central London.
The London Visual Impairment Forum’s mission:
- Establish better services for visually impaired people across London
- Promote the involvement of blind and partially sighted people in service development
- Build collaboration between service providers
- Encourage sharing of information and ideas
- Build communication and co-ordination between statutory, voluntary, independent and private sector agencies
- Implement the UK Vision Strategy and Seeing It My Way objectives across London